Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bye bye Shirley!!

Well, I did as much "healing" of Shirl's diseases as I could...with my lack of time, and our local HOA (can't park trailers in the driveway) and, oh..my lack of remodel skillz, I did some research and found the best trailer remodel dude on the west coast. Brian Morrow of Bonney Lake....




Here's Brian's cool old truck, towing Shirley to his trailer hospital. (I had removed the wings to polish them up! In case you were wondering...)
The floor had to be replaced due to soft spots and rot
 New Sub Flooring
Birch replaced!
Down to the studs which were rotted and falling apart 

More new birch!




The birch cabinets were restained with shellac (and a new bunk was built in back) We also installed a dorm fridge. My kids eat and I needed a real fridge so the ice chest had to go.



Marmoleum Floor - LOVE LOVE LOVE!


New shellac and paint! And you can kind of see the boomerang laminate on the sliders to the right...
Bright and sunnier! Almost.....
I love the red and yellow..but still wanted MORE yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment