Saturday, June 30, 2012



I recently found these photos from my childhood. These photos were taken in the late 1960's - early 19'70's. I loved this trailer...we went everywhere in our Rambler Station Wagon, towing the trailer behind us. Soooooo many memories.....

 My brother Steve, my mom and me....
 My parents house in Ocean Shores before they fixed it up and 
before they sold our trailer for..(gasp!) $100!!!!!
 Hanging out at Grandpa Clerico's in California
 A trip to Mount Rainier - Mom, me (looking kind of mutant with that large head) and my brother Steve. Dad was the photographer...always....
I put this one in to show that I finally grew into my head. This was taken at Neah Bay - the furthest most northern tip of the continental United States. We recently took our kids there. It's beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment